Tuesday 11 January 2011

Off We Go...

Welcome to the first post on my blog.  It's purpose will be to update on my activities in the Warwick University library - the best library in the Midlands!

Of course, another purpose is to link more actively with our students and academic staff.  Technology moves apace, and we must do the same if we are to take full advantage of communication methodology and if we are to relate in the most suitable way to our patrons.  Put another way, we need to get down with the kids ;). 

As for my web 2.0 experience to date - well I know how to click on a URL.  What more do you want...?  At the end of my Web 2.0 sojourn I expect to be able to tweet with Stephen Fry and to blog on David Cameron's activities.  I'm sure they could both do with my advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment