Friday 4 February 2011

This could become addicitve...

...and then when would I find any time to do some work!

Nice little tool, 'twitter'.  Unlike some of the previous "things", I can readily see the applications. 

Talking of seeing applications, I'd like to have a broader view of the ways in which blogs are used.  I have seen how they can be used to disseminate advice and information, but where do you go to find where to look - to find the right bloggers and blogs?  The other comment I would make is that I'll have to be careful to sort the wheat from the chaff; the wastes of time from the really useful.  My time is precious, and I have some worthwhile, constructive projects to be getting on with...

Anyways, it's all good for now.  Let's see what next week will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment